Luminous - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Luminous - Official Forum

Welcome to Luminous' Official Forum, if you haven't already download the client and start playing now!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

40yroldvirgn's Mod/Helper application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
40yroldvirgn

40yroldvirgn's Mod/Helper application Empty
PostSubject: 40yroldvirgn's Mod/Helper application   40yroldvirgn's Mod/Helper application EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:27 am

What is your full name? Josh James Oniga

What is your in-game name? Haven't created one yet, as i am looking for a server that i can be a helper or mod in so i can dedicate my time too helping a server.

What is your age? 17

What your timezone? Australia, Queensland, Brisbane.
+10 GST i beleive

What role are you applying for? Helper or Mod

Why should you get the role over others?
I have been waiting a long time to get the friends and courage to make an application for Helper/moderator on a server like this. I love the looks and community off this server everyone in it. I can imagine that some staff don't respond to people all the time, and people need to calm down about that, ask someone at home maybe, or even another staff member. I think that I can be a real help to that because I love to help people and would really love to support this server and make it even better. I can help the server in many ways, maybe even make a few guides for new members or something useful for people.

Link to your intro:

How long have you been playing Apescape? Not that long, recently joined due too the fact i'm looking for another runescape private server.

Do you have any referrals? (Admins do NOT count as referrals) Not at this time.

Do you have any talents? (GFX, Video making, Coding) I have experience in making guides for new players over forums, i'm very helpfull ingame once i get too know the feel off the server

Do you go to school/work? (To estimate your playing time) I'm currently not working due too PTSD so i'm free too play nearly all day every day.

Have you ever received a strike before, if so why? (Jail, ban, mute, ipban) Honestly, in all my years off playing on Runescape private servers i don't think i have.

Do you have skype? (Pm Lewis with your skype name if you do) Yes, yes i do.

Do you have enough post count? (10 for support. 20 for Forum-mod. 30 for In-game Mod. 50 for Forum-admin. 60 for In-game Admin.) No sorry, i'm relatively new too this server.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

40yroldvirgn's Mod/Helper application Empty
PostSubject: Re: 40yroldvirgn's Mod/Helper application   40yroldvirgn's Mod/Helper application EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 3:32 am

Thanks for the application. We will get back to you shortly.

-Lewis
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.co.uk

40yroldvirgn's Mod/Helper application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luminous - Official Forum :: Ranks :: Apply for staff-
Jump to: