Luminous - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Luminous - Official Forum

Welcome to Luminous' Official Forum, if you haven't already download the client and start playing now!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Megadupe (Josh) for support/mod!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
megadupeape

megadupeape

Megadupe (Josh) for support/mod! Empty
PostSubject: Megadupe (Josh) for support/mod!   Megadupe (Josh) for support/mod! EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:57 am

What is your full name? Joshua Tarter

What is your in-game name?Megadupe

What is your age?15 (almost 16)

What your timezone?Pacific time zone(washington) I live in a good time zone because most people don't live where i live so i can be on at times other staff isn't.

What role are you applying for?Mod (support if you have that role)

Why should you get the role over others?I am a very nice player and I show that. I love rsps this one especially. I really think this game has potential, and I think I could help this server a lot, from coding, good update ideas, making apescape a better, fun place. I really think i deserve this overall over any other player not because i think i'm better just as a person, it's because I have a lot of experience with staff positions on many large rsps's. (lame rsps's, never play any other besides apescape!) I love all you others but i think i really deserve this:)

How long have you been playing Apescape? A little less than a week. But it's a new server and iv'e learned a lot and met most of you ingame.

Do you have any referrals? (N/A)

Do you have any talents? Coding, gaming, complimenting players, helping apescape, being staff member.

Do you go to school/work? ) I'm home schooled so I have a lot of free time. School hours, 9am-12pm. Plenty of time to play this. (i live in small town so i have nothing better to do.)

Have you ever received a strike before, if so why? None.

Do you have skype?Nope I got scammed once so I don't go on.
Thank you all! Best wishes -megadupe! Cya in-game Wink
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.co.uk/
Lewis
Admin
Lewis

Megadupe (Josh) for support/mod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megadupe (Josh) for support/mod!   Megadupe (Josh) for support/mod! EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 12:13 pm

Thanks for the application Josh. It will be looked at shortly.

-Lewis
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.co.uk/

Megadupe (Josh) for support/mod!
Page 1 of 1