Luminous - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Luminous - Official Forum

Welcome to Luminous' Official Forum, if you haven't already download the client and start playing now!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nex and stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TehTruth

Nex and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Nex and stuff   Nex and stuff EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 12:05 am

I would like to ask why only donator's are allowed to wear the stuff that nex drops. Anyone can go and boss nex yet only donators can wear the stuff? Since Nex is so hard to beat in the first place for anyone, donator or not, why can only donators wear the stuff. IF someone or a group of people are skilled enough to defeat Nex shouldn't they be able to reap the benefits of the drop they recieve?
Back to top Go down
Lewis
Admin
Lewis

Nex and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nex and stuff   Nex and stuff EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:33 pm

Nex is currently Donator only simply because I want to make the people who donate have benefits. There is not much I can give at the moment. There is always other gear such as barrows which if you use correctly then it can make a huge impact.

-Lewis
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.co.uk/
TehTruth

Nex and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nex and stuff   Nex and stuff EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:37 am

Well it doesnt require donator to fight Nex does it? I would understand if you could only buy it from a shop for example.. because tbh I think unless you are teaming Nex with 4-5 it really is impossible to take down. Then again I dont know the drop rates either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nex and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nex and stuff   Nex and stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Nex and stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luminous - Official Forum :: Server :: Suggestions-
Jump to: