Luminous - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Luminous - Official Forum

Welcome to Luminous' Official Forum, if you haven't already download the client and start playing now!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unemployment and the evils of such an omen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KylePK

KylePK

Unemployment and the evils of such an omen Empty
PostSubject: Unemployment and the evils of such an omen   Unemployment and the evils of such an omen EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:54 am

I've just recently left school and I'm currently unemployed, however my school provided no work experience opportunities and i'm now left in the dust due to the fact almost everywhere looks for experience. Plenty jobs out there yes, but none for school leavers! So much for the education system setting us up for life nowadays!
Back to top Go down
ukacarebear
Admin
ukacarebear

Unemployment and the evils of such an omen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unemployment and the evils of such an omen   Unemployment and the evils of such an omen EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 7:05 am

Im 23. As soon as i turned 18 i got a job in a pub and. Then another job. With the councill aa soon as them jobs finished there was nothink to find. Been looking for a job for a long time got 2 kids i need to provide for Smile
Back to top Go down

Unemployment and the evils of such an omen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luminous - Official Forum :: Official Luminous Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: