Luminous - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Luminous - Official Forum

Welcome to Luminous' Official Forum, if you haven't already download the client and start playing now!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eminem : changed for the good? or bad?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nickkk

Eminem : changed for the good? or bad? Empty
PostSubject: Eminem : changed for the good? or bad?   Eminem : changed for the good? or bad? EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 10:00 am

what do you guys think about his new song : bezerk : and do you think it better to have the old slim back instead of the new one? post your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Lewis
Admin
Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Eminem : changed for the good? or bad?   Eminem : changed for the good? or bad? EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 10:05 am

Haven't really listened to it, i like the new CoD : Ghosts Theme tune by him though, that sounds sick.

-Lewis
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.co.uk/
ukacarebear
Admin
ukacarebear

PostSubject: Re: Eminem : changed for the good? or bad?   Eminem : changed for the good? or bad? EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 2:01 am

havent listend to him in ages always rap to the 8mile song tho hahaha he should go back to how he used to be
Back to top Go down
ukacarebear
Admin
ukacarebear

PostSubject: Re: Eminem : changed for the good? or bad?   Eminem : changed for the good? or bad? EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:54 am

but still hes a good singer
Back to top Go down
TehTruth

PostSubject: Re: Eminem : changed for the good? or bad?   Eminem : changed for the good? or bad? EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:23 am

I have never really been a fan of him, I mean obviously I have heard a bit here and there. I think musicians just go through phases and will ultimately return to what they were originally, so don't fret, the old Eminem will be back Razz
Back to top Go down
nickkk

PostSubject: Re: Eminem : changed for the good? or bad?   Eminem : changed for the good? or bad? EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:08 am

luke he dont sing he raps! and ifailbrid how could you not be a fan of the greatest rapper to ever live!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eminem : changed for the good? or bad?   Eminem : changed for the good? or bad? Empty

Back to top Go down

Eminem : changed for the good? or bad?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luminous - Official Forum :: Official Luminous Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: