Luminous - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Luminous - Official Forum

Welcome to Luminous' Official Forum, if you haven't already download the client and start playing now!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

combat statistics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nickkk

combat statistics Empty
PostSubject: combat statistics   combat statistics EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:46 am

there seems to be a problem with the statistics button, whenever you try to click it for the stats of your armour it freezes the client and it doesnt show up, resulting in you closing and reopening your client. i find this a big problem because i find that using your statistics will help you hit higher and protect yourself from big attacks by checking the defence bonus. thanks.
Back to top Go down
ukacarebear
Admin
ukacarebear

combat statistics Empty
PostSubject: Re: combat statistics   combat statistics EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:47 am

support
Back to top Go down
Lewis
Admin
Lewis

combat statistics Empty
PostSubject: Re: combat statistics   combat statistics EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:48 am

Thanks for the suggestion. I am guessing its a suggestion to fix it?
If so I could give it a shot but there is no need to restart your client. All you need to do is click on the mini-map and it will close the blank interface and you can re-open it to see your stats Smile

-Lewis
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.co.uk/
Lewis
Admin
Lewis

combat statistics Empty
PostSubject: Re: combat statistics   combat statistics EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:50 am

This question/suggestion has been dealt with so will be closed.
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.co.uk/
Sponsored content

combat statistics Empty
PostSubject: Re: combat statistics   combat statistics Empty

Back to top Go down

combat statistics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luminous - Official Forum :: Server :: Bug Reports-
Jump to: