Luminous - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Luminous - Official Forum

Welcome to Luminous' Official Forum, if you haven't already download the client and start playing now!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new server. Important polls..

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ipod

Ipod

A new server. Important polls..  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new server. Important polls..    A new server. Important polls..  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 10:33 am

What about adding a special custom item that only players from this old server can have? Like a special title or cape? Just an idea.
Back to top Go down
TehTruth

PostSubject: Re: A new server. Important polls..    A new server. Important polls..  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 10:56 am

Bleh no offense but I personally would like to keep my chaotics.. I don't care if any of the other pvm items get trashed but I really don't want to go get another 1m tokens to get all my chaotics back... so if we could keep chaotics and maybe the stuff we get from the fog shop that might be good...
Back to top Go down
sober

sober

PostSubject: Re: A new server. Important polls..    A new server. Important polls..  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 11:04 am

Ipod wrote:
What about adding a special custom item that only players from this old server can have? Like a special title or cape? Just an idea.
YES! YES! YES!

Also.. Let's go with a 3 Item Transfer, With a monetary value cap. Nothing over a set amount of money.
Back to top Go down
TehTruth

PostSubject: Re: A new server. Important polls..    A new server. Important polls..  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 11:19 am

5 Item Transfer :p? I really really really cba dunging again.... Why not make chaotics untradeable for now and let people take over all the untradeables... that way nobody can really ruin the eco.
Back to top Go down
Lewis
Admin
Lewis

PostSubject: Re: A new server. Important polls..    A new server. Important polls..  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 11:22 am

Sorry mr.admin I don't recall me saying you can't spawn on the new server
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.co.uk/
sober

sober

PostSubject: Re: A new server. Important polls..    A new server. Important polls..  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 11:41 am

MUWAHAHAHAHA!@#$%%^$@$%^&$

Lolol. Let us spawn Items for 1 hour of game time.

Spoiler:

#SoberForPresident
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new server. Important polls..    A new server. Important polls..  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new server. Important polls..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2