Luminous - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Luminous - Official Forum

Welcome to Luminous' Official Forum, if you haven't already download the client and start playing now!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sober's Soberly Sober introduction.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sober

sober

Sober's Soberly Sober introduction.  Empty
PostSubject: Sober's Soberly Sober introduction.    Sober's Soberly Sober introduction.  EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 8:16 pm

Creative name huh?... Lol let's get started.

As you may know it, I am Sober. My "irl" name is Bryce. I am 16, and I go to High School like every other person. I play soccer for my School which is BunkerHill High.

I like girls... :3 obviously. lol I have a pretty. awkward personality at times. I can be an asshole if you really piss me off, but I am a "slow-Burner" so to speak. I plan on going to collage one day, and that would be at Univ. at Syracuse. The reason?. That's where I was born. Syracuse, Ny.

As some seen previously, I am in fact, A staff member. I am the First, and right now, Only Moderator for our gift of a server. I have seen one person worthy of joining me in my role, but I shall not name, therefore that would be biased. But all in good hope to everyone.

I know a lot about Computers... If you start talking about CPU's, Gfx Cards, And nice Power supplies, I'll love you forever.. (NO HOMO) My mom ran and owned a power Pc shop, and made gaming computers.. Hehe.

Just in case you guys want to see what I look life in real Lyfe Doe, here's a Quick picture.

Spoiler:

With all jokes aside, I really look like this.

Spoiler:

TANKS YOU FOR LOOKING AT MY LATE INTRODUCTION
Back to top Go down
TehTruth

PostSubject: Re: Sober's Soberly Sober introduction.    Sober's Soberly Sober introduction.  EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:14 am

Nice intro Sober Smile... University of Syracuse is a good school, cold up there though :p
Back to top Go down
sober

sober

PostSubject: Re: Sober's Soberly Sober introduction.    Sober's Soberly Sober introduction.  EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:16 am

Yeah Man.. How'd you like the first spoiler?
Back to top Go down
TehTruth

PostSubject: Re: Sober's Soberly Sober introduction.    Sober's Soberly Sober introduction.  EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:26 am

Well I have to say, you are incredibly skinny in that pic Very Happy. I was expecting the first image in "ugliest people" google search so I guess I was pleasantly surprised Smile
Back to top Go down
Lewis
Admin
Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Sober's Soberly Sober introduction.    Sober's Soberly Sober introduction.  EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:27 am

Your still a noob.

-Lewis
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.co.uk/
sober

sober

PostSubject: Re: Sober's Soberly Sober introduction.    Sober's Soberly Sober introduction.  EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:32 am

Of course. Guy's check out my GFX about the banner
Back to top Go down
Lewis
Admin
Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Sober's Soberly Sober introduction.    Sober's Soberly Sober introduction.  EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:37 am

Yeah I saw, make some more to have a wider variety of choices Smile
Back to top Go down
Ipod

Ipod

PostSubject: Re: Sober's Soberly Sober introduction.    Sober's Soberly Sober introduction.  EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:48 am

So you were born in NY? I am also from NY.
Soccer is a great sport.
I like the first spoiler, made me lmao lol
Back to top Go down
sober

sober

PostSubject: Re: Sober's Soberly Sober introduction.    Sober's Soberly Sober introduction.  EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:53 am

Yep, Born and semi raised in Syracuse.
And im a Left outside Defender, As they call it here in NC, (current location)
Back to top Go down
TehTruth

PostSubject: Re: Sober's Soberly Sober introduction.    Sober's Soberly Sober introduction.  EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:51 am

Soccer or Football :p as these UK people call it is the best sport.. can't wait for Champions League today.
Back to top Go down
Lewis
Admin
Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Sober's Soberly Sober introduction.    Sober's Soberly Sober introduction.  EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:19 am

Football and soccer are the same >.<
Back to top Go down
TehTruth

PostSubject: Re: Sober's Soberly Sober introduction.    Sober's Soberly Sober introduction.  EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 7:42 am

Not in the US lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sober's Soberly Sober introduction.    Sober's Soberly Sober introduction.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sober's Soberly Sober introduction.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luminous - Official Forum :: Official Luminous Forums :: Introductions-
Jump to: